Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Lights

We decided to put up our Christmas lights, well a few of them. It was a lot of fun. Wesley really got into it all. He pulled out his Family Guy lights that he had never opened and put them up. He wanted to make sure they wouldn't blow off so he taped them up. We know that is it kind of early to put up lights... but at least it is just the lights.
No one else in our Apartments have lights up yet but hope that they do soon. A lot of people had lights up for Halloween so I am sure people will start to put up lights soon.

3 comments:

Laura Blue said...

it's a little earlt for lights, but at least they are done and ready to go.

Neil and Roxy said...

Okay so I put up my Christmas decorations on November 3rd so talk about early... I just get a little excited for the Holidays:) I figure I bought them so I am going to get as much use out of them as possible if stores can put there Christmas stuff out this early why can't I lol!

Jessica said...

It looks great! Decorating for Christmas is so fun and I think as long as Halloween is over...you are good to go!