Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July


Murray 5k and Parade...

Laura, Megan, and Jenny ran the Murray 5k this year. They did a good job. I didn't see Megan run by, that is why I didn't get a picture of her running. After the Race then there was a parade. Wesley stayed home to rest because he hurt his back at work on Thursday. I met up with my mom and some more family. Sara, Grandma, Kaye, Dan and Kesley. It was a lot of fun watching the parade and running out to go and get the candy. We were acting like kids but it was fun.







Rodeo Western Stampede

My parents treated us to the rodeo the night of the 4th. Megan, Laura, Mom, Dad, Wesley and I went. Allen and Brittany and their family were there too. It was Laura and I's first time being at a rodeo and we really liked it.








1 comment:

Jessica said...

I miss the Murray parade, hopefully next year we will make it up there for the 4th!