Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas 2009


Christmas Eve...

Christmas Eve we were invited to go to my sister-in-laws parent's house for dinner and activities. My parents and some of my brothers and sisters were able to come to. It was a lot of fun being around family. Thank you Brittany for inviting us to come and be with your family.

Wesley and I opened up our gifts on Christmas Eve because I had to work early the next morning. It was really nice to do our little Christmas before all the family stuff. This year we got a Wii for both of us. That was the big gift this year for us. Wesley surprised me with a GARY FONG light for my camera. I was really surprised and he did a really good job, even through the store gave him the wrong size for my camera. I surprised Wesley with New Snow GLOVES. They were ones he had been looking at for a long time. We got a few other things like a new shirt, perfume/cologne, and new PJs for each of us.



Christmas Afternoon...

We went to my aunt Lois's house this year for lunch and to play some games. The little kids had a lot of fun playing with the puppies, well most of the kids.

This is Owen loving the puppy.

This is Adam, Allen, Laura, and Wesley playing the Wii at Lois's house before we played the gift games.

This is everyone getting ready for the games.




Christmas Night...

After we were done at aunt Lois's house we went back to my parents house to exchange gifts there. Laura had us this year. She got us a picture of the Salt Lake Temple. I had been looking at this temple picture forever. It is the Salt Lake Temple with a tree in front of it with red leaves. My parents gave us an ottoman that holds our games, controllers, and Guitar Hero stuff. We really love it because now our house looks less cluttered.

This is a picture of cute Mae loving her new little computer.

This is cute little Owen loving his new blanket that Grandma made for him.

This is just most of us opening up gifts.

This year we had a great Christmas with my parents. A few days before Christmas we were able to make a trip down to Payson to do Christmas with Wesley's family. We went to see Christmas lights as a family and then got dinner at Applebees. This Year I had Daniel for Christmas and I got him a body pillow, he loved it. Wesley had Cody and got him a gift card to Cabela's because everything he really wanted was back ordered and we thought it would be easier to just give a gift card. Cody had Wesley and he got him a blu-ray movie, Clarssia had my name and I got me a new sweater and some lotion. From Wesley's parents we got a Blu-Ray player with a few blue ray movies so we could have something to watch on it. They also got us a new game for our Wii.

Thank you every one for a great Christmas. We could not have asked for a better Christmas!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Merry Christmas!! I'm glad yours was so great!

Lacey said...

Cute Christmas pics!

Neil and Roxy said...

Oh You are so lucky to have that SLC temple pic I have wanted it forever! Glad to hear Chrsitmas was good for you guys:)

Laura said...

Its sad you couldnt get more pictures. Thats ok you still got some good ones :)