Thursday, April 28, 2011

Conference Weekend


Wesley and I were able to to go to Saturday morning session of General Conference. My Parents had two tickets and weren't able to use them. I was really excited to go because I had never been in the conference center for a session. We were so excited to go. We had really good seats too. It was really cool, we sat in the middle of all the missionaries right in front of the door where all the Apostles and Prophet come out. Here are the photos showing where we sat.




Jenny, Neal, Brooklyn and Jordan asked Wesley and I to go with them to the Sunday afternoon session also. It was really cool to be there for the closing session. The messages were so great and I am so glad that they asked us to go with them. (THANK YOU GUYS!) Here are some pictures of where we got to sit for that session.


No comments: