Thursday, June 2, 2011

Crafts Projects


Stuffed Animals

Here are many of my craft projects I have been working on. The first project I did was some stuffed animals for friends and families baby showers. These are the ones I did for little boys. I did some for girls but changed the material.






New Bag

My mom had a bag just like this and she told me that if I got the material she would make me one too. I found some extra material and was able to make two bags. I made one bag for my mother-in-law and one for myself. The ones I made are a little different than the one my mom made. I was able to do most of the bags one my own, but had my mom help me with the last steps. They were a lot of fun to make.

Rachelle's bag


Abby's bag


Car Seat Covers

I made a car seat cover for my sister-in-law Nicole. I wasn't sure if she was going to like it but she really liked it. I made it two sided, it was pretty easy to make and was fun to make it for her. Good thing that we had Nicole's shower so early because baby Savannah decided she wanted to come out early. Stay tuned for more on Savannah.



Baby wipes case that I covered for Nicole also.

No comments: