Monday, July 25, 2011

Craft Projects



Kesley's Car Seat Cover, for baby Zander.
Kesley picked out the fabric and then I just put it all together for her. I made it double sided. I am glad that she really liked it.





Since Laura has been in the Hospital I have been trying to think of things for the new baby. I made this puppy so if he has to be at in the NICU he will have a really cute puppy to look at. Hopefully he just get to look at it at home though. It was a fun project. Laura and I worked on it together. Laura needed a project while she sat at the hospital so I cut out all the circles for the yo-yo's and she hand sewed them together. I made the puppy head and then put it all together. I really hope that Laura and new baby will love the puppy.





Here is another craft project I helped Laura finish had before the baby was born. I asked her if there was something I could do and she had already got the fabric for the car seat. I made it double sided and it really turned out really cool.



2 comments:

Shlee said...

How come your sister is in the hospital??

Neil and Roxy said...

Love the two sided car seat covers way cute! My Mother In Law actually made a cow car seat cover for cow day @ chikfila for Brecken lol. I love the puppy! I am not crazy about stuffed animals but i love the puppy so cute:) I will be in Utah in August we need to do lunch or something:)