Monday, September 22, 2014

2nd Trimester 10/1/13- 1/1/14


Oct 2nd (ultrasound) its a BOY

At about 14 to 15 weeks the Ultrasound tech said he would look to see if we could find out the gender. We set up a time with him and we had Rachelle, Tiffany, Peyton, and Savannah come with Wesley to see what it was. Something that I will always remember was Savannah first looked at the screen and told us that the baby was swimming. We all that that was really cool that she could tell that and no one told her that the baby was swimming. Of course we found out we were going to have a boy, Wesley and I were excited for a BOY! At this point we both just wanted a healthy baby. This time around, the Ultrasound tech said that he was 75% SURE that it was a boy. But we could check again in a week. 


Oct. 8th (ultrasound) confirmed IT'S A BOY!
 


Oct 9th flowers from Wesley at work (photo):

I was having a bad day because I started to wear maternity clothes and some people at and home had made some really mean comments. It was really hard to be not fighting in your own clothes and now I could wear something that fits, but people couldn't be nice. Wesley was really sweet and sent me Flowers. I really Loved them he doesn't send flowers very often because we were always on a tight budget, so it was a really great surprise. Everyone at work loved them too.
 

Oct. 15th (ultrasound) 


Oct. 24th (ultrasound)

Oct. 28th, Dr. Harward: 17 weeks 3 days

Moms Blood Pressure: 100/68
Moms Weight: 184 lb
Baby Heart Beat: 160
MEDs: Calcium 750mg, Folic Acid w/ DHA, Allergy Relief, Provida (prenatal vitamin), Docolace (Colace) 2 a day, Baby Aspirin, and Prevacid 1 in the morning.
Notes: At the begaining of October I went to Salt Lake for a Funeral and for Women's Conference, and my drive home was super hard. My body started to hurt a lot and this is when my rib pain started. At this point sleeping was okay but it was frustrating because I couldn't sleep on my back. I'd caught another cold and really needed to avoid sleeping on my back because I was getting fluid on my lungs. I couldn't wear my wedding ring any more either.

Oct 31st Halloween 17 weeks 6 days (photos)


Nov. 5th Maternal Fetal Medicine study (ultrasound)


Nov. 9th (photo shoot) 20 weeks 1 day

Our families knew what we were having shortly after we found out, but we didn't tell Facebook Friends until we did this photo shoot.

 I wanted to make note of how we told my family. On the Sunday of ever month my Parents have dinner with all of us kids. This Sunday Wesley and I brought brownies. We told them that if the brownies had nuts in them that it was a BOY if they didn't, then we were having a GIRL. My family all thought it was a funny way to announce it.  My 10 year old nephew commented about 10 minutes after we'd all starting eating the brownies, "OH! I GET IT!"


Thank you Tiffany for taking the photos for us.


Nov. 19th (ultrasound) 20 week ultrasound


I loved seeing his hands and feet and they were moving around the whole time. He always had his arms up by his face. 



Nov. 25th Dr Harward 21 weeks 3 days

Moms Blood Pressure: 100/62
Moms Weight: 192 lb
Baby Heart Beat: 160
MEDs: Calcium 750mg, Folic Acid w/ DHA, Allergy Relief, Provida (prenatal vitamin), Docolace (Colace) 2 a day, Baby Aspirin, and Prevacid 1 in the morning.
Notes: I had been feeling the baby move a little at this point. I remember some times I would get nervous he wasn't moving a lot but I had to remember he was still little and he could be sleeping. I remember at Thanksgiving I had got really nervous because he wasn't moving very much but I drank a really cold drink and he started to move, a lot!

Nov. 30th got baby dresser (photos):

We went to Ikea and found dressers for Me and Samuel. The ones we chose were just wood and I wanted them to be black so I painted them while Wesley put up Christmas lights on a weekend while the Keesler's were out of town so we could paint them in the garage where their car would have been.



Dec. 3rd 22 weeks 4 days (photos)
Thank you Michelle for taking the photos for me.

Dec. 9th (ultrasound)

Dec 22nd Sunday before Christmas (photos)


I didn't really like this photo because this top made me look huge, And Wesley hated how messed up his tie is, but oh well it is still a cute photo of us. 
Thank you Tiffany for taking the photos for us.
  
Dec 23-Dec 25th (photos)

For Christmas we went up to Temple Square to see the lights and for Christmas we just stayed home with the Keesler's. We didn't want to be driving on Christmas and I wasn't really comfortable being in the car.  The Sunday after Christmas we went up to Salt Lake to do Christmas with the Ferguson's.


Dec. 23rd Dr Harward 25 weeks 3 days


Moms Blood Pressure: 100/60
Moms Weight: 198 lb
Baby Heart Beat: 160
MEDs: Calcium 750mg, Folic Acid w/ DHA, Allergy Relief, Provida (prenatal vitamin), Docolace (Colace) 2 a day, Baby Aspirin, and Prevacid 1 in the morning.
Notes: Before my next visit I needed to do the Glucose test. I was really nervous in doing this test because my Sister Megan had Gestational Diabetes. I was feeling the baby move a lot now. 
To help me sleep I got a huge body pillow that I was sleeping with to keep me on my side. It helped for a few months but I started to have really bad hip and groin pain, and especially having a hard time breathing sleeping in bed. I started to sleep in a lazy boy chair. I would start out in bed and really wanted to stay in bed, but I just couldn't sleep, so the recliner it was. I was still having the rib pain sometimes on the right and sometimes on the left.
  
Dec. 25th 100 more days to go....
On Christmas I had 100 days to go until my due date. I thought it was really cool fact. 

No comments: