Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chrismas Night

Ferguson's house


This is all the gifts under the tree at the Ferguson house. All the gifts were still unopened although it was around 5 pm. The kids were more than excited to get home from Grandmas house so they could open all their gifts with everyone, especially the ones from Santa Claus. They all waited for everyone to be there before opening gifts. It was really nice of them to wait for us.
The tree and gifts.
Even Baby Owen was really excited to finally get to open gifts.
Easton wasn't sure what was going on but he was having fun playing with the bowl that was there to catch his throw up. Easton has been sick lately and likes to throw up a lot so they just didn't want him to throw up all over the floor and himself. He never did throw up but it was there just in case.
Someone had a bow on their gift and it had fallen apart and so Wesley put them on his ears. It was really funny.
Laura and her crazy face.
Darcey had fallen asleep on the way to my parents house so she didn't get to open her gift with all of us but she didn't care she still loved opening all her gifts.
Wesley and I brought our Nintendo DS' to play games and Megan got one for Christmas. All the kids saw us playing them, and watched jealously, so we let them play with them. We showed them how they could draw pictures and write messages to each other. It was really cute to see them all drawing pictures back and forth.

After opening gifts we ate dinner and played games. This year we had a white Christmas for sure. By the time Wesley and I got to our Apartment at 9:30 PM we had about 3 inches of fresh snow on the ground .....and our car. We hope everyone had a great Christmas. We love you all.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Well I'm a little late on commenting on here but Happy 6 month anniversary!!! You two are so cute together and that is so cute how he purposed to you! As for your family... I can't believe how much it has grown and expanded since I last knew you! Families are the best! You all look great and your mom and sisters still look the same to me : ) I'm glad you had a Merry Christmas! And wow what a cool tv!!! You two must have been good this year! :) I noticed you asked for my address a while back, you and Laura are so sweet! You don't have to send me anything. But if you do need my address just give me your email and I will email it to you. I need your address too... cause I will be sending out baby announcements in a few months!!!