Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day...


While we were in Payson for Mothers Day Wesley was looking through his boxes and found his LEGO's (they were still put together too) and when he found them he started to play with them just like he was a little kid again. Wesley would have a lot of fun with our kids when we have kids. I know that Wesley will buy our kids LEGO's and will play with them too. It was really cute seeing him talk about his LEGO's to us all.



Mother's Day Dinner, before Daniel's call from his mission.






This is us after dinner just talking and Wesley had to show his food in his mouth for the camera, I had just had taken a drink when they took the photo,this is why we look so funny. Happy Mothers day to all the moms out there. ( a day Late)

3 comments:

Laura Blue said...

sounds like you guys had a pretty good mother's day. those drinks look yummy!

Ashley said...

De gave me the pattern. I can email it to you if you want. Its really easy. I wish I had some left over fabric I'd give it to you. I am wanting to make a few more for my nieces maybe we should have a quilting party??

Unknown said...

I'm totally up for a quilting party we could just work on them together once a month or week or whatever. Do you have a facebook?? I don't want to give you my phone number here for everyone to see. As for the football games I have only been to the spring game at the U so far. I know this season we wil be getting 4 free tickets since Joe is a player and I don't know if they are assigned seating or what. We are also going to buy some as students for everyone but you guys should definitley sit with us!