Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Sites Visit

On Sunday Night we went with Abby's Mom and Dad to go and put flowers on family graves. We went to two different cemeteries to put flowers down.

This is Wesley and Laura looking for Grandpa Cordery's grave.

This is my Grandpa Cordery's. He has a lot of family that loves him, he has a lot of flowers on his grave. It was really cool to see how many flowers were there.


Now we are at the Salt Lake City Cemetery. Wesley really liked the grave stone next to my dads parents grave. The one that looks like a granite rock.


This is my Dad's brother's. This is uncle Kent's. He right next to my grandparents.
This is my Grandma and Grandpa Ferguson's grave.



There is a story behind why my Dad and Laura have the plastic bags on their head from the flowers. It was raining and there was some crazy lady walking around the cemetery with a bag on her head, it was really funny to see some lady walking around with a bag on her head just because she didn't want to get her hair wet.

Megan and Mom

This is my uncle Scott's (dad's brother).

This is my Dad's Grandparent's.


This my Uncle Kenny's, grandpa Cordery's Brother.

This is Grandma Jenny's, grandpa Cordery's mom.

This is my uncle LeRoy's, my grandpa Cordery's twin brother. He only lived a few days.
It was memorable to go see all my family's graves and to pay respect to them. Thank you Mom and Dad for inviting us to come with you guys.

No comments: