Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bags...

Jenny asked me to make her a rag bag and to make one to Mae for her birthday. I know you all have seen the same type of bags but I took a picture to show you all the different ones I have done. With these ones I had a little help because I needed to get them done before Mae's birthday.

Mae's Bag... Front

Back

Jenny's Bag... Front

Back

I wanted to post these pictures because Mae and Jordon loved their bags so much they wore them the whole time in Disneyland. Mae even lost hers once, but found it. I love to see the girls like using the bags I made for them.


3 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

I love these bags! I make them for gifts all the time!

Laura said...

I am surprised that those pictures turned out so well from my phone. But yes they did love them at disneyland.

Neil and Roxy said...

Okay so can I request one? haha no they are so super cute...good job!