Sunday, November 29, 2009

Midway

The weekend before Thanksgiving we went to Midway with some friends. We stayed in a condo our friends had from a time share. It was a lot of fun to spend the weekend with friends our age. There were three married couples there. The first night we ate in Park City, then the rest of the time we cooked food at the condo. We went swimming and just hung out most of the time. I wasn't feeling too well the whole weekend, I was still trying to recover from my surgery. We watched a lot of movies and played a lot of games with each other.

We were right across from the Crater that is in Midway. On Saturday we decide to take a break from playing games and go and check it out. We called first to see how much it would be to go swimming. It was $16 per person, just a little too much for this trip so we decided to just go and look at it. I am glad we didn't go swimming it kind of creeped me out. I didn't like it in there. I was cool looking but just not for me. Wesley really liked and would like to go swimming in there some time. It's like a giant round room probably 30 feet across. The water level seemed like it was 40 feet below the top of the crater opening, but they had carved in a side entrance. The water is 65 feet deep, in some spots you could almost see the bottom. They said it stays about 95 degrees so it like a warm bath. A lot of people scuba dive into it.
Wesley inside the crater on the dock.

The two of us inside, with the water in the back ground.

Us standing outside of the Crater.

1 comment:

Kevin and Tiffany Hanson said...

Cool...Kev said he has heard about it! I didn't mean to leave you out of pictures or comments...sorry...I fixed it though! Hope all is well. Hope y'all had fun at the Jazz game. We wished we could've gone, but...Well, talk to y'all soon.