Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HOME MADE Frames


We made home-made picture frames. We got all the supplies and took it down to Payson to put together. My camera died and I couldn't take pictures of that part of the project.
Thank you so much for all the help from David, Wesley, Tim, and Scott. I am so excited to have frames on my paintings.
I have been waiting and thinking of how we were going to buy frames, we looked and it was going to be over $400, so we just thought that we should make them even though they look a little home-made (Final Cost about $35 total). I love them so much. So happy that we have them done and they look so good now on the wall. Thank you Wesley so much for your help with it all and it is the best late Valentine and Birthday gift ever.




(Don't mind the mess in the spare room)








This painting is above our couch in the front room. Wesley was sitting on the couch at the time when I was taking the pictures and he asked me to not take a picture of him.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your love painting! hehe and it looks so fun with your bedding!

Lacey said...

So smart! Good idea making your own!