Monday, July 9, 2012

Crafts

Here are a few of my crafts that I have made in the last few months. 


This one was for Savannah first birthday.


This one for a cousin (Ashley) for a baby shower.  


 Wesley and I came up with this idea for his mission company Andy and his wife Niki for their baby. Andy loves Batman and so we decided to make a blanket/cape for their baby boy.







I made this bag for Tiffany's baby shower and a car seat cover with a changing pad and wipes/diaper bag. Tiffany wanted something that matched all together. While I was making hers, I decided to make myself a bag too. The blue one is the one I made for myself.











 Megan asked me to make her fabric baskets for her baby. I found the pattern on Pinerest and for some reason they turned out smaller than I thought they would be. The colorful ones she uses for small things on the dresser.  The bigger one I made my own pattern and it turned out just like how we wanted it to.





 Here are the onesies Wesley and I made for Megan Shower. I didn't get a chance to make one at the shower because I was taking pictures the whole time.



2 comments:

Sara said...

Really cute crafts!! What pattern did you use for the bag?

Gorski Family said...

Really cute! Can I ask where u got the yellow and grey fabric for the batman one?
I have been looking for some. U can email me at: taragorski85@gmail.com
Thanks!