Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dresses for Mae

I have had some time on my hands while looking for a job. My mom remembered that my oldest sister Jenny asked her to make some dresses for my nieces. My mom thought that I should sew some too. So here are the first two dresses that I have done.

This first picture is with the flash on and I thought it looked funny when I took it, but in this picture you can tell the true colors of the dresses.


These pictures are showing the cool stitching that I did on the pocket to add something to it and to help the dresses not look to plain. Then the next one is the showing the cool buttons that I found. I thought Mae would love them.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

You have too much time on your hands BUT the dresses look darling and she will love them. I have been wondering when mom was going to use that material. I'm glad someone is!!!