Friday, June 19, 2009

1 Year Anniversary


We Made It through our FIRST Year....

It is our 1 Year Anniversary today. I just want to show some of what happened last year for those of our friends and family. I added an engagement photo, a Bridal photo, a photo from the BBQ the night before our wedding day, and photos and our Honeymoon. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as we do. I will post photos later of what we do tonight. I am excited to go and spend some time with Wesley. We have been looking forward to tonight for awhile.

This is one of our Engagement Photos...


This is our favorite Bridal photo, we even have it hanging up in our front room...


This is us with Neal and Jenny at our BBQ the night before the wedding.


This is our Wedding Day Photos, or some of our favorites.



This was our cake and I just had to post this one because we were told to keep the top of the cake for our first Anniversary but ours didn't last that long. We ate a piece at our six month Anniversary because we ran out of room in our freezer for it. It was okay the second time eating it.

Our wedding party. There are many more photos to go with this one but I just thought to put the one of the Bride's Maids and the Best Men.

This is us leaving to go up to our room after everything was done. Just us saying Goodbye to everyone...



HONEYMOON in Disney World for eight days...



Woody made Wesley propose again...
I love you Wesley....

4 comments:

Shlee said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!

Neil and Roxy said...

Happy Anniversary Abby and Wesley!

Anonymous said...

It's been a year already...time does fly! I LOVE your cake! It's really cute. I can't believe Kim has five kids already! When was the last time you saw her?