Sunday, June 14, 2009

Busy Weekend with Family and Friends...

This weekend my oldest sister Jenny came to town with her two youngest kids (Mae and Owen). Friday morning Megan and picked them up from the airport. After Owen took his morning nap we went shopping and grabbed some lunch. While waiting for our food Owen was getting mad so I took some photos of him and Mae to make him happy. Jenny came into town because our cousin was getting married. I will post some photos from the wedding on my Photo Blog Later (so look for those soon).

These are the pictures taken in the car to try to make Owen happy.




This is us at the Wedding...
Saturday Jenny asked me to take photos of Owen and Mae for her. We went to Murray Park and we got there in good time before the rain started. A few photos should be on my photo blog soon. After photos we met up with my parents at Old Navy and went to lunch at Training Table. Then about 4:30 pm we went out to dinner for Laura's Birthday. We went this weekend because Laura and my mom were in Disneyland on her birthday. We went to Ihop for dinner. Then after dinner Wesley and I decided to head up to Clearfield to hang out with some friends (Phil, Laura B. and their kids). We went bowling and went and got ice cream afterwards. After ice cream we went back to their house just to hang out for a little bit. While there, their little girl Cami usually loves Wesley but tonight she didn't want him near her until she was ready to go to bed. I didn't get the photo of Cami falling a sleep in Wesley's arms. All she did was climb into his arms and he just rocked her a little and she fell asleep. (Laura B. took a photo of it and it should be on her blog soon. If you want to see that photo look on Laura and Phil's blog).

This is a photo of Owen at Lunch time. I just had to put this photo on here, it is so cute.


This is Wesley bowling.


We had just finished bowling. It was so hot in there.

We had a crazy weekend, ending it by spending time at my parents house for a BBQ with the family. We ate and played games. We had a busy weekend but it was a lot of fun to spend a lot of time with family and friends.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It was fun to see you guys at the wedding, I can't wait to see all your pictures!

Neil and Roxy said...

What a fun weekend! Neil and I will be in town July 1st-8th we need to do something:)