Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daniel Returning Home

We are all so excited to have Daniel home. Daniel came on August 11th. Wesley and I were a little late getting to the airport to welcome Daniel home. We missed seeing him coming down the stairs by five minutes. We were glad that we were still able to be there for him.
We got Daniel a few goods to go home with. We got him some Luas because he love island stuff and we wanted him to feel welcomed home.


This is the group of us all that was able to be there for Daniel.

Yeah there is a story behind the Strawberries... So when I meet Wesley at the Airport when he got home from his mission I had gotten him some strawberries. I had made Tim some strawberries when he came home and so I thought that I should get Daniel some too, and Daniel missed our wedding and we wanted him to have a small taste of our wedding.

No comments: