Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Hand Made Bags

I thought while Wesley is doing his Phlebotomy class I would work on some new bags. This is all the fabric that I got to do the new bags with. I had my moms help to pick out the fabric and had her make one of the bags to see how difficult it would be.

This the bag that I did on my own, well for the most part. When I saw the pattern the bag was going to be too big for me. My mom and I made a smaller pattern to be the kind of bag that I was looking for. Laura had found this pattern for us. This new bag was really easy to make and I am really thinking of making another one just different colors.

This is just showing you the close up details for the bag.


This is the bag that I had my mom make to see if it was going to be hard to make. She did a really good job with it. I can't wait to get to use this bag soon. We had got this pattern a few months ago and thought is was about time to actual make it.

This is just showing you the close up details for the bag.

No comments: